Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Reason that made me contact Erin

Btw I had been wanting to contact Erin and Leandro from the time at the hospital but what really made me and really made me mad at myself was when I googled Stephens name to find out where he worked bc I didn't want to ask anyone, i was so mad at myself that I didn't know. and utiliquest came up (a request for prayers on a forum board). Erin's FB wasn't private and I had FB stalked (hehe)her right after this happened so I knew she worked at Utiliquest and knew she must've told steve about that job bc her leandro and him were so close. I also kicked myself and not that it mattered bc we worked right by each other when he was at the iron place and never got together so im not saying things wouldve been different if i wouldve known while he was still here but i wouldve found out on our trip to NO and I go to spectrum almost everyday before this and I passed by there everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i am trying not to dwell on regrets bc what does that really help but then i was sooo angry and regretful with myself so I am trying to get it out here! bc it really is a major moment in my life when I met Erin!!!! hopefully she will be a friend for a lifetime and we were supposed to meet but not til now. not only to help each other but to be friends apart from this tragedy

2 comments:

Erin Gutierrez said...

I am glad you contacted me :)

Jen said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!! i honestly dont think i would be dealing half as well if i hadn't and considering it hasnt been well i might be in the looney bin!:) just a laugh for ya but seriously