Saturday, July 11, 2009

5 STAGES OF GRIEF

1. DENIAL
I GUESS IM BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN ALL OF THESE EXCEPT ACCEPTANCE
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. ACCEPTANCE-WILL THIS EVER HAPPEN

I HATE THAT I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND FAMILY AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW SAD I AM MOST OF THE TIME. ALOT OF THE TIME I AM HAPPY BUT THE OTHERS... I HATE THAT I CAN'T BE THERE FOR THOSE GRIEVING MORE THAN ME OR I DON'T THINK I CAN BE IDK!!! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DOWNER AND NOT A HELP TO ANYONE! I FEEL LIKE MAYBE STEPHEN WAS ALWAYS THE ONE HELPING AND TAKING CARE OF ME AND I JUST TOOK TOOK TOOK!!! AND NEVER GAVE ANYTHING!

2 comments:

Erin Gutierrez said...

5 STAGES OF GRIEF
1. DENIAL
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. ACCEPTANCE

I am past denial, well sometimes....I don't know. All I know is lately I feel mostly angry, and I don't know why either. Leandro is so wonderful to me but sometimes I just get so mad. I have this urge to "give up" I know that sounds horrible. Also, I find myself wishing it was me instead of him?!?!? Is that even normal? WTF is wrong with me? I feel like a crzy person.
Also, its like I get excited about doing somthing but in the blink of an eye I get angry or depressed. I feel like my emotions are out of control. I hate this!

Jen said...

yeah ur singing to the choir me too!!