Saturday, July 11, 2009

MUSIC

Music that reminds me of Stephen
now mind u this was 2000-2002 basically so its old etc
Etta James-At Last
Verve Pipe-Bittersweet Symphony
Easy E-College Girls are Easy
there are many more but i can't think right now and ever since then anytime i got a new mp3 or ipod or whatever after my cd's were all scratched up i always downloaded those certain songs bc they signified a time in my life that will always be whats that quote they were the best of times and the worst of times and all my memories with stephen were the best of times. Im a rambler! oh well! i need sleeeeeeeeeep!! at first i thought itd be ok if i didnt sleep but i believe its getting to me! I almost am mad at him for leaving me! how nuts is that? when i hadn't even seen him in a year???? im mad he never hardly would text back or write me on FB or Myspace, no matter how much he hated doing that he still should have!!! yaghhh now i just feel bad and selfish!!!!! he knew i am a self conscious person he knew that i constantly am editing myself and overanalyzing he shouldve known i would just give up when he didnt respond!! im sooo mad and sad!!!! and angry with myself!! Im mad that i wasn't called when the wreck happened, im mad i had to find out from someone that i just shouldnt have found out from. selfish i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am making a list in my phone and when something happens to me my family better call those people and stephen wouldve been on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im mad i didnt go to the hospital immediately when i did finally find out, i just knew God wouldn't do that to him or me or his family or best friends, i knew a miracle would happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i would see him again, if i couldve just seen him 1last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin Gutierrez said...

WOW! You are going to make me cry.....those songs! I remember when we first moved in together he told me he loved those songs. He always loved Etta James At Last.....we played it at our wedding, he helped us make the playlist. I wanted it on there any way but he was persistant about having it on there.
Bitter Sweet Sympony....we both loved that song. In fact, I showed him a cover of it that Radiohead did. He told me he liked Radiohead and I argued "NO, you only think you like radio head." I told him he was a poser because he only listened to Creep over and over and over and nothing else by them, LOL. I want to immediatly break everytime I hear Creep now.
After that conversation I intruduced him to Radioheads Street Spiret. I was listening to it on my laptop and we were un packing. Leandro was at work. I was in my room with the door open listeningto music unpacking, and he was in his room. He came in there and was like "Who is this?" I said, "Radiohead." He would just say, "I thouught so" and walk back into his room. He kept doing that...LOL
He fell in love with STreet Spiret since the first time I ever played it for him.
College Girls are Easy........LMAO....every now and then he would play this and start throwing up gang signs laughing...he was sucha trip! LOL

Jen said...

i know i just idk its so hard to explain when u expressed how at first he wouldn't hug or kiss your cheek or anything like that i understood bc i had seen him be that way with other people and that was how he raised maybe idk but with me and him it just was never like that everytime we went to a movie we linked arms in the truck or my car id have my hand on his arm he held me when i was sad he comforted me obviously nothing in a romantic way but idk please dont tell anyone this i dont care if leandro knows but the people that weren't around at that time or even when we got together afterwards didnt understand it! heck i didnt even understand it here was this guy who got me he knew the inner recessed of my mind we didnt hold anything back and i never had to say oh this is crazy but.. he just got it and i have never in my whole life felt that acceptance. of course it is a completely different kind of relationship than a husband and wife etc but it was a bond that i guess didn't realize how strong it was! i knew it then but we just grew apart but when we were together everything fell so easily back into place nothing uncomfortable, just like always and i guess that was bc i had shared so much with him about myself so quickly that couldnt be broken! this is all probably tmi but oh well! i will stop now i have revealed too much of myself already